Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

If I Were in Charge.......






-If I was a pilot and air traffic control forced me to circle the airport until a runway was available, I’d order one of the flight attendants to cut the fuel line. Then they’d let me land

-If I was a soccer coach and my team was losing, I’d pull the goalie regardless of how much time was left. It doesn't matter if you lose 1 to 0 or a Million to 0, you still lose

-If I was a lawyer and needed to discredit the character of a witness on the stand, I’d claim they hated cake. Only someone evil would despise cake

-If I was a professor, I’d end all my classes by walking out and repeating “If anyone has any questions, I am sure they are great ones”

-If I was gay, my Halloween costume would be ‘straight male’ and I’d go around wearing relaxed fit jeans saying things like, “See that game last night?”, "That's what she said" and “I’d do her”

-If I was running for president, I’d spend my campaign budget on providing everyone in America with a free donut. That would loosen everyone to my abstract policies of converting the nations monetary system to Sam Adams Oktoberfest during the month of October and making it mandatory for all employers 
to make Monday a paid vacation day if it rained both days of the weekend

-If I was a store owner, I’d hold “3 for the price of 10” sales. Then my profits would soar

-If I was a NYC murderer, my spree would be by annoying people to death. I'd carry a bike on the subway during rush hour, hold up airport security lines by trying to smuggle snow globes and fiddle with my iPhone while slowly crossing intersections

-If I was a comedian, I’d be an elevator standup comic in a medium rise office building. I have about nine floors worth of quality material before I start repeating or become annoying

-If I were an Olympics judge, I’d miss something like a gymnast pommel horsing because I was too busy texting or sexting.  Then I’d have to whisper to the judge next to me “Let me copy your scores”

-If I was a waiter and assumed in advance that a party was going to tip poorly, I’d spit in their food. If I was wrong and they ended up tipping well, I’d offer a coupon for a free meal out of guilt. When they returned I’d spit in their food again because obviously they like that

-If I was to marry a lady with the last name Lee, I’d let her carry the family name instead. Then I’d choose names for our boys like Diabolical, Erroneous and Fearless and Waver, Cost and Pleasant for the girls




No comments:

Post a Comment