Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Top Dozen Bad Subway Pickup Lines

-Even though I have a cell phone and a watch on, do you have the time?

-So glad I skipped brushing my teeth this morning or else I would’ve missed you riding this train

-If you can guess the Nickelback song playing on my ipod, I owe you a drink

-There’s nothing more romantic than a homeless man singing for money, may I have this dance?

-Lets play hooky from work, get off at the next stop and try to find pancakes

-Wouldn't you rather tell our future children that we meet me on the subway instead the internet or setup by our mothers?

-If you pull the emergency cord, I’ll give you 10 dollars

-Why doesn't that guy just ride his bike home?

-Since we are trapped in this corner, I just decided that I am going to try to talk to you. What’s the least painful thing I can ask?

-I accidentally passed my stop, let’s just go back to your place

-Help me with this internal dilemma, since this train is crowded, would you be flattered or offended if I inappropriately touched you?

-It’s a little chilly in here with the air conditioning on, would you like to borrow my pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment