Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Top Dozen "So I Thought's"

I- So I thought, if the chick is gonna take her top off, she should just leave it off for the rest of the movie, I mean if I've seen it once, I've seen it a thousand times

II- So I thought, planning ahead may have helped me find mom a better gift, but picking up one on her birthday will surely allow it to be the freshest

III- So I thought, big people always want to settle disputes with violence, I would do so much better if the resolution was battled through a game of Connect 4

IV- So I thought, if someone ever asked for three things about me, one of them would be that my favorite zoo animal is the orangutan

V- So I thought, if I press deny for the ATM receipt, I can still easily assume that my remaining balance is safely over a million dollars

VI- So I thought, the most difficult part of creating a time machine must be having the patience to wait around for yourself to show up with the instructions

VII- So I thought, I would be great at elevator standup in a medium rise building, I have about seven floors worth of material before I repeat or get awkwardly silent

VIII- So I thought, I could write a 500 page diet book with all the pages blank except one where it reads, we all know if you lay on the couch eating greasy chips all day, you're going to get fat

IX- So I thought, waking up and doing pushups every morning is a great idea the night before

X- So I thought, I get way too proud of myself if I successfully converse with a stranger without saying anything stupid

XI- So I thought, I could predict the future, until I realized my ipod wasn't on shuffle, it was on a playlist I made yesterday with songs I wanted to hear

XII- So I thought, sometimes in life there has to be sacrifice so if I have to murder a live chicken in order to squeeze into my suit pants for an interview, I'll do it



-pete

No comments:

Post a Comment